16 May 2013

Love's Gonna Be Tender

Love's Gonna Be Tender is a song by Dawnstar. It is the opening track from the band's first LP, Saturnine Valentines, released on 16 May 2013. Both music and lyrics were written by Attila Wind in 2012. Some part of the lyrics were composed in Lancaster during the summer of 2012. However, Wind continuously re-edited the lyrics before recording it in autumn 2012. The song was first released on Dawnstar's YouTube channel and later also uploaded to Soundcloud. The song tells the story of a couple who have to keep their relationship in secret. The band first played the song live at Szilvuplé Varieté in Budapest on 27 November 2015. In the following year the band played it twice on 12 February and 18 June 2016.

Album: Saturnine Valentines
Released: 16 May 2013
Format: CD
Recorded: 2012
Genre: Rock
Length: 3:21
Label: None
Music: Attila Wind
Lyrics: Attila Wind
Producer: Attila Wind
Certification: None
Music video: None

Lyrics

Love’s gonna be tender
nothing else matters
I just wanna be free

I don’t want to hide anymore
Let’s act how we feel
I just want to live my own life
I just wanna be free

I don’t want to lie anymore
Spend more time apart
Don’t care about anybody
Just listen to your heart

I don’t want to cry anymore
I have no more tears
I just want you to stand by me
Just stay with me here

I don’t want to wait anymore
Let me be with you
I just want to do what I want
Let’s bring out the truth

Love's Gonna Be Tender is being played at Szilvuplé Varieté on 12 February 2016

Love's Gonna Be Tender is being played at Classic Rock Coffee on 18 June 2016
Members

Albums

Songs

Concerts

Sounds